Sunday, March 4, 2012

Oh dear, I expected to be so much further along by now ... no blog posts, nothing for my online store yet (still have to design the background stuff and photograph products to sell). Still have to finish up soap packaging.

BUT, my first craft show is Saturday, March 3, at the Jarrettsville Volunteer Fire Co. on Rt. 165. I'm uber-excited about this show, and I'm hoping it goes really well. I have a second show scheduled right on the heels of the first one - March 10 at Glen Burnie High School. I know each show is different, but i'm hoping to get a really good feel for what will sell at these shows so I can concentrate on these things and not so much on other things. The only problem with these two shows is that I just have a week to restock if I sell quite a bit at the first one. But that will be a very, very good problem to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment