Thursday, July 25, 2013

I'm so excited!

My son sent me an e-mail yesterday saying he was sending me some cash to fund my soapmaking for market. I immediately ordered glycerin bases and fragrance oils from Bramble Berry and Wholesale Supplies Plus, and I'm anxious to get started! I've missed having soaps at market, and my soap customers from last summer have been asking when I'll have soap back in stock. They're great customers, all of them, but they can only buy so many greeting cards and amigurumi. Soap is something they buy on a regular basis, and it was a large chunk of my market income last summer.

The supplies from WSP should be arriving early next week, and I'll be able to get started on several best-selling soaps with the fragrance oils I have here. I want to update my unscented/uncolored line, as well, and I'll be able to get started with that, too. I'm going to be stalking UPS tracking until everything gets here!

I love, love, love making soap; and I'm thrilled to be getting back to it! I'll put up photos and links to my Etsy shop as I get finished. YAY!

1 comment: