Monday, September 2, 2013

Saturday Market Musings

I was pretty sure Labor Day weekend at the market would be pretty quiet, thinking people were enjoying a long weekend away from home. Instead, market was crowded and people seemed very in the mood for amigurumi cuteness. I sold a few bars of soap and a few cards, but amigurumi made up the bulk of my sales this week, with baby owls and chubby kitties in the lead. I had one of my best weeks this year - go figure!

Apologies for the bad photos - I took these at home with regular lighting and I don't have any photo editing software, so the colors are a little off and they're a bit fuzzy. But still cute!


How sweet are those faces! These guys sold quickly, and I plan to have another half dozen or so at next week's market.

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment